My SEO copywriting brings all the right boys and girls to your yard
If you want more quality customers online, a specialist SEO copywriter can be invaluable to your business.
Good SEO copywriting can attract dozens, hundreds or even thousands of hot prospects through your cyber doors.
But effective SEO copy needs to do more than get you seen and clicked on Google.
It must also help convert leads to clients…
Good SEO copy attracts and converts customers
As an experienced and proven SEO copywriter, I know how to get your web content found, visited and loved by more of the people you want to do business with.
Have new SEO copy on your website that:
- improves your ranking for the right keywords
- attracts clicks on your links and contacts
- woos visitors with persuasive messages
- turns prospects into leads and delighted customers
- follows Google best-practices.
SEO copywriter services I provide:
- Review your current SEO, keywords and content, then recommend improvements.
- Develop a keyword strategy for attracting quality traffic.
- Write copy that connects you with your ideal readers & search engines.
- Retain and lift your ranking on Google.
Why choose me as your SEO copy partner?
You’ll benefit from my:
- 24 years SEO copywriting expertise
- proven results for clients big and small
- use of Google-approved SEO tactics
- care for your project, as if it’s my own.
Meet your SEO copywriter
Hi, I’m Simon. I’ll be writing your SEO copy.
I’ve been a digital copywriting specialist for 24 years.
Web and SEO copy, blogs, sales funnels, EDMs, whitepapers, ads, scripts, social posts – you name it, I’ve written it for:
- SMEs and corporates
- global giants such as Microsoft, PayPal, J&J, Cochlear, Canva, ING and Jaguar
- charities and other non-profits
- ad, digital and SEO agencies.
I also teach SEO copywriting:
- at Sydney University CCE
- to corporate and government teams
- in private coaching.
I write web and SEO copy for many different clients
FAQS about my SEO copywriting services
Here’s how I deliver your SEO copy:
- Discuss your needs
Contact me by phone, email or form so we can talk about your job, what you need and when you need it.
- Send you a quote
Once I have the lowdown, I’ll put together a quote and send it to you within 24 hours.
- Create a brief
Together, we’ll answer questions that paint a crystal-clear picture of your business, audience, goals and keywords.
- Write your SEO copy
While you get on with your business, I’ll conjure up sparkling SEO copy ready for your feedback – and tweaking, if needed.
SEO copywriting and regular web copywriting share two goals:
- create compelling and high-quality website and blog content.
- engage readers, convey a message, and inspire action.
The main difference is that SEO copywriting focuses on keyword optimisation, while regular copywriting is less concerned with search engine rankings.
Every client’s needs are unique so I quote a per project price. I take into consideration your challenges and needs and the size and complexity of your project.
I base the total fee on time required for research, thinking, writing and editing. I’ll provide a detailed quote before we start. This way, you know the total fee before we start.
That price will stay the same unless you ask for additional work to be done which hasn’t been quoted for.
It depends on the size of the project and what other jobs I’m already committed to at the time. For example, writing a blog with SEO focus is not as big a project as writing SEO copy for a whole website.
We would also need to consider your needs and deadline.
Even if I’m unable to start immediately, we can discuss your job now. I can then put together a detailed proposal and, if you like it, we can schedule your project to start ASAP.
If you are in a rush, I may have capacity to do a quick turnaround (but no promises!). So, contact me and we can have a chat.
In a word, no. Even a short sample take time to research, write, edit and proofread before it goes back to you.
If you need proof of the quality of my work, you can check out my portfolio samples.
You’ll also find copywriting client testimonials from small businesses and some of the world’s biggest and most successful brands.
For new clients, I ask for 50% deposit before we start, with the balance payable on completion. If a project is large or ongoing, we will discuss this on a case-by-case basis.
Once I get final approval on the copy, I’ll send you the invoice. My terms are strictly 14 days from the date of the invoice. All bank transfer details are included.